The 2019 Return to Work Conference at Columbia University in NYC is SOLD OUT.
The iRelaunch Return to Work Conference is a day of intensive education and networking that will give you the strategy, tools, confidence and connections to help you return to work.
This Conference is for anyone who has the desire to get back to work regardless of your industry or field, the length of your career break, or the reason for your break (child or elder care, health issues, pursuit of a personal interest, etc.).
SPECIAL BONUS! Get immediate complimentary access to the iRelaunch Return to Work Roadmap ($79 value) upon registering for the Conference!
"I am still riding the wave of energy and enthusiasm gained at the iRelaunch Conference on 10/3. It has inspired me to revamp my resume, connect with former co-workers, and really focus on my job search. It is empowering, and I consider all the notes I took and things I gained to be my strength when the process seems daunting. Knowing there is a community - and I am not doing this in isolation - is so helpful. I am working on specific and measurable goals, and setting up my life so that they can be met or exceeded. Exciting!" --- 2017 NYC Conference attendee
WATCH NOW! Practical strategies. Top recruiter connections. Real success stories.
You Can Expect:
- Special presentations on strategies, resumes, interviews and networking
- Employers offering job search advice for Relaunchers
- Recruiters who want to meet YOU
- Career specialists sharing information about their services for Relaunchers
- Hundreds of experienced, educated Relaunchers just like you!
- A judgment-free zone where employers and peers are NOT concerned about your career gap!
You Will Learn:
- Top strategies to guide you through your relaunch
- How to leverage social media for your job search
- Ways to identify your transferable skills and consider new careers based on them
- How to build your personal “elevator pitch”
- What other programs and career services are available for Relaunchers
You Will Have Opportunities To:
- Ask recruiters anything you’ve ever wanted to know about the job search process
- Network with recruiters from our employer sponsors
- Hear inspirational return-to-work success stories that will invigorate your job search
You Will Leave With:
- The beginnings of a personalized, step-by-step return to work plan
- Connections with employers interested in hiring Relaunchers
- Knowledge of the top strategies for your relaunch
- A network of peers seeking to re-enter the workforce
- Confidence, energy and optimism!
- And much more!
"Direct access to hiring personnel who understand and respect your situation. Excellent presentations with useful content." --- 2018 NYC Conference attendee
"I feel like an energized bunny, spent most of my day after the event connecting with friends and talking about how resourceful and fun the whole event was. I am looking forward to revamping my resume, solidifying my LinkedIn profile and tweaking my hand shake pitch. The value that the speakers added to our experiences and skills gained during career break from just being a parent, a volunteer, a part time worker is priceless. Guilt of not being able to do more, questions of 'what now?' have been answered. Thank you" --- 2018 NYC Conference attendee
PLEASE NOTE: Conference registration is intended for Career Relaunchers or Career Transitioners only. If you are interested in attending this Conference and are not a career relauncher or career transitioner -- for example, if you seek to promote services, resources, or opportunities to our Conference audience -- please do not register. Instead, please contact us for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roadmap: As a Conference registrant, you have free access to the iRelaunch Return to Work Roadmap. A comprehensive online re-entry workbook, designed by iRelaunch to give you step-by-step support as you prepare to return to work. Once registered please check your email for a link to the Roadmap workbook. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer a credit if you have previously purchased the Roadmap.