The iRelaunch Return to Work Conference is the largest and longest-running dedicated career reentry event in the United States.
Spring Return to Work Conference
Our 35th iRelaunch Return to Work Conference will take place May 14-16, 2024. For more details click below.
I saw the caliber of the individual in the room at the iRelaunch Return to Work Conference [when I attended as an observer]. I was blown away and knew we were missing out by not tapping this talent pool.
Reasons employers sponsor our Return to Work Conference...
To create a pipeline of highly qualified, primarily female candidates
- Increases number of women in leadership roles
- Broadens talent acquisition strategy
- Contributes to diversity goals
To recruit Conference attendees for return to work programs or for open roles not part of a program
- Opportunity to meet and interview a large number of qualified relaunchers all in one place
To understand the challenges of and solutions for career reentry
- Meet relaunchers “face to face” (virtually) and speak with them one on one
- Get introduced to strategies and advice we give to relaunchers at all stages of the relaunch process
- Hear directly from relaunchers who have returned to work about how they did it, what they were thinking and how long it took
- Learn from other employers running return to work programs
To be recognized as a progressive employer where returning professionals want to work
- Demonstrate your championship of relaunchers and the normalization of career breaks
- Be recognized as an employer with a return to work program or that hires relaunchers in general
- Underscore your commitment to diversity