The iRelaunch Return to Work Conference is the largest and longest-running dedicated career reentry event in the United States.
Sponsorship opportunities for the upcoming October Return to Work Conference
This October's Return to Work Conference will be our 30th conference, proving our skill and consistency in curating a unique value-packed event for relaunchers and employers alike. Our shift to a virtual setting enabled a more geographically diverse community of employers and relaunchers to join us for our two 2020 Conferences and our May 2021 Conference, a trend we expect to continue for October's Conference.
I saw the caliber of the individual in the room at the iRelaunch Return to Work Conference [when I attended as an observer]. I was blown away and knew we were missing out by not tapping this talent pool.
The lead sponsor for October 2021 has been filled.
Limited partner sponsorship remain for October 2021.
Limited friend sponsorship remain for October 2021.
Reasons employers sponsor our Return to Work Conference...
To create a pipeline of highly qualified, primarily female candidates
- Increases number of women in leadership roles
- Broadens talent acquisition strategy
- Contributes to diversity goals
To recruit Conference attendees for return to work programs or for open roles not part of a program
- Opportunity to meet and interview a large number of qualified relaunchers all in one place
To understand the challenges of and solutions for career reentry
- Meet relaunchers “face to face” (virtually) and speak with them one on one
- Get introduced to strategies and advice we give to relaunchers at all stages of the relaunch process
- Hear directly from relaunchers who have returned to work how they did it, what they were thinking and how long it took
- Learn from other employers running return to work programs
To be recognized as a progressive employer where returning professionals want to work
- Demonstrate your championship of relaunchers and the normalization of career breaks
- Be recognized as an employer with a return to work program or that hires relaunchers in general
- Underscore your commitment to diversity