The iRelaunch Return to Work Conference is the largest and longest-running dedicated career reentry event in the United States.
iRelaunch's 33rd and 34th Return to Work Conferences will be held in 2023, demonstrating our skill and consistency in curating a unique value-packed event for relaunchers and employers alike.
Our shift in 2020 to a virtual setting for our Conference means we can engage with employers and relaunchers regardless of location. Make sure you save the date on your calendar and get in touch with us to discuss sponsorship opportunities for these events!
Learn more about sponsorship opportunities
Fall Return to Work Conference
Our 34th iRelaunch Return to Work Conference will take place October 3rd-5th, 2023. For more details click below.
I saw the caliber of the individual in the room at the iRelaunch Return to Work Conference [when I attended as an observer]. I was blown away and knew we were missing out by not tapping this talent pool.
We have three sponsorship levels available for our Conferences, each with its own distinct level of high-value, recruiting-focused benefits.
A limited number of sponsorships are available for each Conference and, particularly at the higher sponsorship levels, these opportunities fill quickly.
Reasons employers sponsor our Return to Work Conference...
To create a pipeline of highly qualified, primarily female candidates
- Increases number of women in leadership roles
- Broadens talent acquisition strategy
- Contributes to diversity goals
To recruit Conference attendees for return to work programs or for open roles not part of a program
- Opportunity to meet and interview a large number of qualified relaunchers all in one place
To understand the challenges of and solutions for career reentry
- Meet relaunchers “face to face” (virtually) and speak with them one on one
- Get introduced to strategies and advice we give to relaunchers at all stages of the relaunch process
- Hear directly from relaunchers who have returned to work about how they did it, what they were thinking and how long it took
- Learn from other employers running return to work programs
To be recognized as a progressive employer where returning professionals want to work
- Demonstrate your championship of relaunchers and the normalization of career breaks
- Be recognized as an employer with a return to work program or that hires relaunchers in general
- Underscore your commitment to diversity