Hi relaunchers! I am excited to have the opportunity to provide resume consulting services and help you present yourself with confidence, impact, and authenticity.
In my 30+ years as a career counselor, I have worked with countless relaunchers in a range of industries. As a former relauncher myself, I understand the challenge of writing a resume that reflects your potential value to an employer, especially when you are preparing to return to the workplace after a hiatus.
As a lifelong bookworm – and the daughter of an English teacher – I understand the power of the written word. As a career professional, I understand the importance of presenting yourself as a uniquely talented individual with skills and experience to offer the right employer. I look forward to assisting you!
I offer three levels of resume assistance:
1. A written critique of your current resume. You send me a Word doc version, and I can make suggested revisions directly to the resume using Track Changes.
2. A Zoom session to discuss your resume. You send your resume, and we can use screen share to discuss suggested revisions.
3. I can write or rewrite your resume.
Here are some of my credentials:
- Master of Education degree in Counseling Psychology from Teachers College, Columbia University
- New York State Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Board Certified National Certified Counselor and Board Certified TeleMental Health Provider
- Experienced distance counselor, trainer and author
- Team Leader and Career Consultant for REA, providing career and acclimation services to accompanying partners of relocating employees, including international clients
- Career Coach for TheMuse.com Coach Connect
- Coordinator of Communications for Career Development Specialists Network
- Member, American Counseling Association, National Career Development Association, and Middle Atlantic Career Counseling Association