Please use button below to sign up for our Waitlist
The iRelaunch Return to Work Conference with the Stanford Alumni Association (May 1, 2018) is a day of intensive education and networking that will give you the strategy, tools, confidence and connections to help you return to work. View the day's agenda here. Read up on our speakers here.
This Conference is for anyone who has the desire to get back to work regardless of your industry or field, the length of your career break, or the reason for your break (child or elder care, health issues, pursuit of a personal interest, etc.). We are proud to have the support of a fantastic group of companies.
You Can Expect:
- Special presentations on strategies, resumes, interviews and networking
- Employers offering job search advice for Relaunchers
- Recruiters who want to meet YOU
- Career specialists sharing information about their services for Relaunchers
- Hundreds of experienced, educated Relaunchers just like you!
- A judgment-free zone where employers and peers are NOT concerned about your career gap!
You Will Learn:
- Top strategies to guide you through your relaunch
- How to leverage social media for your job search
- Ways to identify your transferable skills and consider new careers based on them
- How to build your personal “elevator pitch”
- What other programs and career services are available for Relaunchers
- About inspirational return to work success stories that will invigorate your job search
You Will Leave With:
- Connections with employers interested in hiring Relaunchers
- Knowledge of the top relaunch strategies and the beginnings your own return to work plan
- A network of peers seeking to re-enter the workforce
- Confidence, energy and optimism!
- And much more!
ADDITIONAL BENEFIT: Registrants for the Return to Work Conference with the Stanford Alumni Association will receive complimentary access to the iRelaunch Return to Work Roadmap - a five-phase, step-by-step online program to help you relaunch your career.