Angelia Floyd leads the Inclusion Talent Acquisition team at Deloitte. Angelia develops and executes strategies that impact hiring of Women and Underrepresented minorities across all areas of Deloitte Consulting. Angelia works with all levels of the organizations – from senior leadership to recruiters – all in an effort to drive inclusion recruiting. Prior to her current role, Angelia was a Technology Recruiter at Coca-Cola Enterprises and Manhattan Associates in Atlanta, GA. She advocates for Women, Underrepresented Minorities, LGBTQQ, and People with Disabilities in her current role.
Angelia currently resides in Tampa, Florida with her family and commits time to volunteer efforts with the Florida Cancer Foundation and anti-domestic violence initiatives.
- For Relaunchers
- Champion Employers
- Resume Services for Relaunchers
- Resources for Relaunchers
- Return to Work Roadmap
- Paid Corporate Return to Work Programs Around the World
- Career Re-entry Programs Listing
- iRelaunch Return to Work Conference
- "One-on-One" Personal Coaching
- For Employers
- For Universities/Associations
- News & Events
- Podcast & Blog