We are delighted to give you the opportunity to upload your resume to the iRelaunch Resume Book. The iRelaunch Resume Book will be made available to employers throughout the United States.
If you are ready to relaunch, we strongly urge you to take advantage of this opportunity! If at any time you have questions about this process, please contact Kayce Turner.
If you would like help preparing your resume, please click here to read about iRelaunch's Resume and LinkedIn Profile Service, offered in partnership with an award-winning resume writer.
Here's how to register for the iRelaunch Resume Book and Upload your Resume:
Note: We recommend saving your resume in pdf format before attempting to upload it.
- Click on this link
- Click on Student/Alumni
- Click on Register
- Fill out the brief Relauncher Registration form
- After you "submit" this form, you will receive an email from [email protected] with the subject line: iRelaunch Resume Book Email Verification; click on the long link in the middle of that email to verify your email address; you will then be taken to a page which reads, "Your email has been confirmed. Thank you for your interest. Your registration has been received and you will receive a confirmation letter shortly. In that letter, you will be given further instructions for setting up your login and password."
- We will then verify that you are a member of the iRelaunch Community and on our mailing list. (If you are not currently a member of the iRelaunch Community, your address will be added to our mailing list.)
- Once we have confirmed that you are currently on our mailing list (or we have added your name), you will receive an email from [email protected] with the subject line: iRelaunch Resume Book Registration Confirmation.
- As instructed in the iRelaunch Resume Book Registration Confirmation letter, click on the link below your username that says, "Please click on this link to create a password: Please set your password using the following URL:"
NOTE: This link will expire in 24 hours.
- After creating and confirming an acceptable password, you will be taken to a page that says News Feed in the middle of it.; click on the word "Resume" under the "Getting Started" column on the right of the page.
- You will be taken to a page that says "Documents" on the top left; In the "Label" box, type in the label/name you would like to give your resume, for example: Carol Cohen Resume.
- Click on the "Resume" button, then in the "Files" box click on "browse" to find your resume in your files, and click "open." Your resume filename should now be displayed in the box next to the "browse" button. If so, please click "Submit." Note: for best results, your resume should be in pdf format.
- Within a few seconds of clicking "Submit", you should see the pdf icon with the label you assigned your resume next to it; click on that and you will be taken to another screen where you can preview your resume. If it looks fine, you don't need to do anything else. If there is something wrong with it, click "Delete;" return to "Home;" click on the "Resume" button again and try to upload again. In the future, you can also use the delete button to delete your old resume and upload a new resume.
Congratulations! Your resume will now be included in the iRelaunch Resume Book. For Frequently Asked Questions and to learn more about other capabilities of the system you just used, please read on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to upload a cover letter?
No, a cover letter is not required. However, if you wish to include one, remember that it needs to be generic since recruiters from several different firms may look at it. Note that your cover letter will not appear with your resume in the resume book, unless you create and upload a combination resume with the first or last page of your resume consisting of your cover letter. You can also upload your cover letter (following steps 8-10 above) and add it to your portfolio.
Do I need to create a portfolio?
No, a portfolio is not required, and your resume will be added to the Resume Book whether or not you create a portfolio. However, if you are interested in creating a portfolio, please read the instructions in the announcement "Upload Your Resume and Build Your Career Portfolio" on your iRelaunch Resume Book home page.