Two Opportunities to Consider
- Annual Return to Work Conferences:
October 4, 2018 at Columbia University
May 7, 2019 at Stanford University
- iRelaunch FastTracks: Your own half-day recruiting event
"The iRelaunch conference was an incredible experience for Dell. We were able to meet many quality candidates and learned a lot about their journey, which has impacted how we are building out program." Naomi Choi, Recruiting Program Manager
“What impresses me about iRelaunch is the caliber of their candidates and the passion they have for getting back into organizations and industry." Global Leadership Development, Thoughtworks
Annual Return to Work Conferences
The only large-scale gathering of high-caliber, primarily female professionals eager to return to work and employers interested in recruiting them.
- Successful model held 21 times across the U.S. and in London since 2008 - the largest and longest-running dedicated career reentry event in the US.
- Agenda emphasizes substantive learning and meaningful networking
- 2018: May 15th at Stanford University; October 4th at Columbia University, NYC
- Sold out for the past nine years, with 600+ attendees at Columbia and 400+ attendees at Stanford
Sponsoring the iRelaunch [Return to Work] Conference was time well spent for the GM team. It was refreshing to see so many engaged and passionate candidates, and we had ample time throughout the day to talk to them. We look forward to continuing to support iRelaunch – and all the good work they do – in the future!“You have captured the voice of thousands of smart, savvy women who are eager to make mindful decisions about how to best use their professional skills. The conference and your organization are helping to unleash this great national resource.” - HR Business Partner at GM
Learn More about the 2018 Conferences
iRelaunch FastTracks: Your Own Half-Day Recruiting Event
Bring us to your hiring hubs to attract high-caliber, primarily female professionals interested in learning effective return to work strategies and networking for jobs at your company.
- Customizable agenda leveraging our effective reentry programming
- Opportunity to showcase your employees
- Option to partner with local university to host & promote to alumni, too
iRelaunch FastTrack Sponsors: Capital One, CEB, Citi, Freddie Mac, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Prudential, Walgreens in cities including Chicago, LA, Irvine, Phoenix, San Diego, Montclair, NYC, and Northern VA.
“iRelaunch is changing the way corporations think and the way we job search. The conference was one of the warmest, most supportive, professional and most informative conferences about job search strategies I have ever experienced.”