Boston 2012 iRelaunch Return to Work Conference
The iRelaunch Return to Work Conference is a day of education, motivation, and networking that will give you the strategy, tools, confidence, and connections to help you return to work (see agenda here). If you are an educated professional, whether you’ve been out of the workforce for two months or 20 years, no matter what you want to do (return to the corporate world, start your own business, work for a nonprofit or not sure), this Conference is for you.
At the Boston iRelaunch Return to Work Conference you will:
- Receive a step-by-step strategic process to guide you through your relaunch
- Learn how to leverage LinkedIn and Twitter for your job search
- Identify your transferable skills and consider new careers based on them
- Build your personal “elevator pitch”
- Hear from corporate recruiters about exactly what works—and what doesn’t—on resumes and in job interviews
- Ask recruiters anything you’ve ever wanted to know about the job search process
- Network with recruiters from our employer sponsors (see logos of employer sponsors below)
- Hear inspirational return-to-work success stories that will energize and invigorate your job search
- Gain increased confidence in yourself and what you have to offer
- Recognize that you are not alone and enjoy the camaraderie of other experienced professionals seeking to return to the workforce
PLUS receive a complimentary copy of Back on the Career Track by Carol Fishman Cohen and Vivian Steir Rabin, keynote speakers at the Conference.
“Very powerful and inspiring. It gave me the confidence and plan to
get back to work in something I love!”
“Excellent information and very encouraging to hear that other professionals who were out of the workforce went back successfully!”
“A 'must attend' for every job seeker."
(quotes are from past Conference attendees)
If you have a Coupon Code and experience any difficulty using it, please email Sarah Mills at smills@iRelaunch.com. Thank you.
Cancellation Policy: If you must cancel, we will refund your registration fee, less a $25 processing charge, if the cancellation is received 14 days before the event date. After that time, we are unfortunately unable to refund your fee, but will apply it to a future iRelaunch event.