Do you have alumni or community members who are on career break?
Would you like to help them get back on the career track?
iRelaunch can partner with you:
- Tell your alumni and community members about the annual iRelaunch Return to Work Conference and regional return to work events around the country. Share information about this valuable career resource in your e-newsletters.
- Offer a Back on the Career Track Webinar. We have created and delivered customized webinars for universities such as Harvard Business Schoool, Wharton Graduate School of Business, Berkeley’s Haas School of Business, and Georgetown University, and for professional associations such as the Society of Women Engineers, and we can do the same for your organization.
- Make the iRelaunch Return to Work Boot Camp highly rated group career coaching program available to your alumni and community.
- Have us run a career reentry program or workshop for your alumni, parents or other constituency prior to, during or following reunions, parents’ weekends or on a stand-alone basis. We have created and/or presented such programs for universities including Stanford Graduate School of Business, Barnard College, The Tuck School of Business, Wellesley College, Bentley University and Bryant University. We customize our keynote and workshops for every audience, so the content and examples are relevant for your group. We have presented our strategies at over 180 venues before nearly 13,000 people.
- Bring us to your university or organization to speak as part of our popular half day FastTrack program. Our highly rated keynote, "Top Strategies for Returning to Work," is jam-packed with practical advice and inspiring success stories and provides step-by-step guide for those seeking to return to work after a break. Universities and organizations partner with a corporate sponsor to fund the event. In the second half of the program we moderate a panel of alumni from the host university and employees from the sponsoring company who have relaunched careers after a career break. The sponsoring company gets dedicated time on the agenda to talk about their recruiting interest in relaunchers.
For more information about any of these programs, please contact us at email@example.com.