Universities & Groups
Do you have alumni or community members who are on career break?
Would you like to help them get back on the career track?
iRelaunch can partner with you:
- Tell your alumni and community members about upcoming iRelaunch Return to Work Conferences. Share information about this valuable career resource in your e-newsletters. Conference registration discounts are available for your alumni or group.
- Offer a Back on the Career Track Webinar. We have created and delivered customized webinars for schools such as the Wharton Graduate School of Business and Berkeley’s Haas School of Business and we can do the same for your organization.
- Make iRelaunch Virtual Coaching Circles available to your alumni and community. This highly rated group career coaching program can accommodate participants from across the country.
- Run a career reentry program or workshop for your alumni, parents or other constituency prior to, during or following reunions, parents’ weekends or on a stand-alone basis. We have created and/or presented such programs for universities including Barnard College, The Tuck School of Business, Wellesley College, Bentley University and Bryant University.
- Bring us to your organization to speak. Our highly rated keynote, "Top Strategies for Returning to Work," is jam-packed with practical advice and inspiring success stories and provides a step-by-step guide for those seeking to return to work after a break. We customize our keynote and workshops for every audience, so the content and examples are relevant for your group. We have presented our effective strategies at over 150 venues.
- Host an iRelaunch Return to Work Conference. Click here to learn more about the Conference. Past University hosts include:
- Bentley University
- George Washington University
- Emory’s Goizueta Business School
- London Business School
- Northwestern University’s Kellogg Graduate School of Management
- Lake Forest Graduate School of Management
- Seton Hall University
- UC Irvine’s Women’s Opportunity Center
- NYU/Stern School of Business
For more information about any of these programs, please contact us at email@example.com.