Relaunch: To return to work after a career break
Relauncher: A person who is returning or has returned to work after a career break
Do you want to relaunch your career?
Whether you’ve been out for one year or 21 years…
Whether you want to work full time, part time, consult or start your own business…
Whether you want to return to the kind of work you did before, pursue something similar or relaunch in an entirely new professional direction…
We have the programs, tools and resources to help you.
- Not sure whether you’re really ready to return? Take our Relaunch Readiness Quiz.
- Need help with your resume, elevator pitch or to prepare for an interview? Access our free guides.
- Want to get back to work ASAP? Visit our Conference page to sign up for the next iRelaunch Return to Work Conference.
- OR check out our iRelaunch Return to Work Boot Camp!
- Discover the 7 Steps to Relaunch Success career reentry framework by reading Back on the Career Track.
- Look for jobs and return to work programs on our iRelaunch JOBS! Page.
- Read our iRelaunch Blog.
- Watch our iRelaunch Videos.
- Connect with us on Social Media.
Whatever you do, if you’re a relauncher, don’t leave this site without signing up to receive our free e-newsletter filled with tips, resources, inspiring relaunch success stories and relevant upcoming programs.