Employers, Connect with iRelaunch’s Experienced Returning Professionals
Engage with people you’d be thrilled to hire.
The iRelaunch Return to Work Conference is the only large-scale gathering of educated, experienced professionals on career break who are interested in returning to work. Participants are high-caliber individuals who took an intentional career break for childcare, eldercare or other reasons. Those who attend our Conferences are ready to return to work immediately to within 6-12 months.
Consider the numbers:
- 75% of participants have graduate degrees, predominantly MBAs and JDs
- 70% of participants want to return to conventional, full-time jobs
- 95% of participants are women
The iRelaunch Return to Work Conference is not a job fair. The Conference is educational in nature and content heavy - emphasizing strategies, practical advice, and success stories. We work with a handful of prestigious companies at each Conference. Each company has a networking table on the periphery of the general session room and the opportunity for representatives to mingle with participants at lunch. There is also structured networking time where companies are introduced. This format encourages substantive, in-depth conversations between participants and employer representatives throughout the day.
Following the Conference, we keep your company front and center with our talent pool through employer-of-the-month profiles, relaunch success story features, and talent referrals.
To learn more about the iRelaunch Return to Work Conference, click here to visit the Conference home page.
Other Ways We Work with Employers
We create customized:
- Career reentry programs to recruit talented, educated, experienced professionals into your organization and re-connect with "regrettable losses" (promising alumni on career break)
- Internship programs to engage with relaunching talent on a short-term, non-binding basis so both the employer and the relauncher can test the potential for permanent employment
- Presentations for management and recruiters on the value of, and how to evaluate, the pool of talent on career break
- Career Assessment Workshops for those seeking to transition to a new career within your organization
- Single or multi-employer seminars on career reentry and related topics
To see our list of Career Reentry Programs Worldwide, click here.
For more information, including information about sponsoring the iRelaunch Return to Work Conference, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Carol Fishman Cohen directly at 617-558-3535.
"Our strong partnership with iRelaunch and our commitment to increasing our female workforce through events such as the iRelaunch Return to Work Conference have helped Accenture hire talented and passionate employees who join the more than 60,000 high-performing women at Accenture who are making a difference every day."
— U.S. Enterprise Workforce Recruiting Lead; Accenture
"iRelaunch's Return to Work Conferences are a recruiting "must-do" for any major organization. The attendees are enthusiastic about returning to the workplace, and more importantly have the qualifications and credentials to match their interest."
— Leadership, Learning & Diversity Professional; Bloomberg
"What has impressed me about iRelaunch today is the caliber of the candidates that are here and the passion they have for getting back into organizations and industry."
— Global Leadership Development; Thoughtworks